For my profile, I am considering several individuals. The first two individuals are people that I currently interact with for work or have interacted with in the past. The last individual is one of my former peers. She is struggling with an interesting process that other English majors may relate to.
The first individual who I am considering is the Editor of the RCC Blog at Bridgewater State University. I think she would be an interesting subject because of her experience with writing. I am curious as to how she first started blogging and why she is motivated to continue working for our school's blog. This story could focus on the struggles she faces as an Editor and her motivation to continue writing.
The second individual who I am considering is a graduate of Bridgewater State and now, currently, a Morning Show Producer at Fox 25 News in Boston. I met her over the summer during my internship with the station and her background in news is fascinating. Her first job at the station did not pay a whole lot so she also worked part-time in a grocery store. It took a while for her to get where she is now, but she loves her job and wouldn't trade it for anything. I think her history and experience could make for an in-depth profile.
The last individual who I am considering speaking with is a graduate of Bridgewater State as well. I worked with her on the school newspaper a few years ago and I still speak with her from time to time. The last time we spoke she told me that she is working to get published. She has written a manuscript and the process is very slow. I think it would be exciting to learn about the publishing process and see how it's affected her outlook on writing. I want to know if she is still continuing to write and what inspired her to reach out to agents.
Anyway, those are the three individuals who I am considering at present. I would love to hear your input! It's going to be hard to narrow down who I want to profile.
No comments:
Post a Comment